Monday, January 14, 2008

It was the most fun ever!


I take care of our neighbor across the street after school. His name is Dylan. Isaac loves playing with him and they usually have lots of fun playing together. Well on Friday they had the most fun ever! I was busy inside doing laundry and basic house stuff. I heard them laughing and playing outside, harmless, right? I decide to check on them and I walk out to see Dylan with the water hose spraying Isaac. Isaac is laughing and having a blast. The boys have the biggest smiles on their faces. I can't help but giggle to myself. I don't get after them too much. Just tell them to end their fun and put the water hose up. Give them the basic, you shouldn't have done that, but I can't blame them, it is fun! Maya meanwhile is taking shelter in the little school house. I find her shivering soaking wet. I am not so sure she was having as much fun. After having them change I make them come back inside to have some quite time. It wasn't so quite as the boys were too riled up, but after I made them some popcorn they settled down to watch some Scooby Doo. Dylan comes back today, I'll have to keep a better eye on them, no laundry!

No comments: