Wednesday, February 20, 2008

We are finally healthy!!

I have felt like our family was like Pigpen from the Peanuts. Except instead of dirt flying around us it was germs. I just wanted to take out the Lysol and spray my entire house, kids included. One kid would get sick, then the other, then the other and the first one that was sick got sick again. It was a vicious cycle. Of course Josh and I managed to get the germs too. Josh got it worse, but was a trooper (well, for a man that is). But we are back and the kids are in full force. I think they are expelling all that pent up energy they socked away while they were sick. Valentines day came and went, Josh and I were probably the least romantic couple with our boogies and fever. We were supposed to go to our annual Valentines dance but since the kids were sick Josh offered to stay home. I ended up going and dragged my dear friend Andri along as my date. My father had an interesting time explaining our "situation". We ended up staying the night in the hotel (my father didn't use his suite so he offered it to me and Andrea). We woke up the next morning and had a late breakfast. It was a really nice evening out without the kids. I missed Josh but I also had lots of fun just haning out with Andrea. I miss our "girl" time. Guess that is about all for now, till later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea! The Morris' are healthy! Reminds me of the time when Vincent came home with chicken pox. Then two weeks later the other 5 broke out. I remember with Vincent I would put Calamine lotion on him with a Q-tip. With the others I just pour some in my hand and spread it all over one then hollered, "Next!"
Love, Lollie