Monday, September 24, 2007

And so it begins...

I decided to start this blog as a way for me to remember all those little things that go on day to day that I know if left to my memory will cease to exist. You see, I tend to forget things, that is except for some small meaningless thing Josh did or said about my hair or clothes. You know, those silly and petty things that women can never seem to forget. I find myself watching my children grow and think to myself, that is so cute I will have to remember this when they are teenagers and I am about to strangle them. Josh's grandmother recently ran across a journal she kept for a short while back in the late 70's. She shared with all her children, grandchildren and extended family excerpts from this journal. It was really the neatest thing and everyone loved hearing about what was going on with their family 'way back then'. So, I begin this blog and dedicate it to my wonderful family who continually bless me with their love, hugs, kisses and daily reminders that God has a sense of humor.

3 comments:

TxMomof9 said...

DeLisa, I think that it's great that you're doing this. I look forward to reading the going ons in the Morris' household.
Love, Lollie

Tamara Rhodes said...

I agree what a wonderful use for blogging. Very good points...perhaps I need to think of this in my first year of marriage.

Anonymous said...

I think this is wonderful..make sure you save them...who knows one day you might write a book.like I always wanted to do....hhhmmm..that gives me a idea....Love and kisses...Mom/G-Mom/jmj