Thursday, September 27, 2007

Shoots and Ladders

I bought the board game Chutes and Ladders for the kids the other day. They were so excited about playing it with the family. Mind you they have never played the game before. When Josh got home from work Isaac was so excited to tell him about the new game and how we were going to play it that night. He told him that mommy, Maya and daddy were going to climb ladders and he (Isaac) was going to shoot them. Is this funny, or should I be concerned?

So, I am a bad mom or least a mom that procrastinates. Maya was the line leader at school today. When they are line leader they are to bring a snack for the whole class, a favorite book and a couple pictures from home. As I was putting her bucket together I went on my search for pictures of the family. Much to my dismay we don't have any pictures of Sam.. he is almost 4 months old! How sad. It isn't like we haven't taken any of him, we just haven't printed them, they are all still on the camera or my computer. So Maya's family picture was pre-Sam. I told her Sam was in Mommy's tummy, she seemed okay with that answer.

1 comment:

TxMomof9 said...

DeLisa, Thanks for a good laugh this morning. Take Care & God Bless. ~Lollie