Sunday, December 30, 2007

Alamo Bowl


My dad gave us tickets to the Alamo bowl this year. The Aggies played against Penn State. It was me, Josh, Andrea and Anthony G. Isaac stayed with Connor, Sam was with Virgie and mom still had Maya. We drove down to San Antonio and grabbed a bit to eat at Chris Madrids. Josh has raved about this place and I finally was able to eat there. It was yummy!! We had some greasy hamburgers and fries. We drove to the Alamo Bowl, and thankfully we had reserved parking because there were so many people. We all had a great time. Unfortunately the Aggies lost, but for a while I thought for sure they would pull it off. O well! It is always nice to be surrounded by fellow Aggies, one of the reasons I love this school. We drove back home that night and after dropping off Andrea and picking up the kids we didn't get home till 2:30 am. Sam is still not feeling well and was a fussy little baby for Virgie. Poor little guy wouldn't go back to sleep till 3:30. I think he finally is on the road to recovery so we will have our happy smiling Sam back soon. Gig'Em Aggies! Whoop!!

No comments: