Friday, December 21, 2007

Date Night

Last night I went on a date. A date with a very sweet, funny and talkative young boy. Yes, I am talking about Isaac. We went Christmas shopping, to dinner and more Christmas shopping. He was such a trooper as I dragged him around the mall. We picked out gifts for Josh, Maya and Sam. At first he wanted to get Josh a computer, I had to break it to him that it was a little out of price range. So we settled on 2 board games. It was so much fun just hanging out with him. Maybe I am a little biased, but he really is an amazing little boy. The whole time we were at dinner I just stared at him and laughed at all the things he was saying. He reminds me so much of Josh sometimes. Josh took Maya on a date a week ago and she had a wonderful time. That sweet smile on her face was priceless when I told her she was going on a date with her daddy. They too went Christmas shopping, though she can't really keep a secret as she told me later on that she bought me a bracelet. I told Josh we need to continue to find time to spend with each kid separately. We are so blessed to have 3 amazing children and I realize more and more that they grow up way to quickly.

No comments: